Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fourteen.

Hers or mine?

Fourteen days of June. Lots of love. Memories and moments, all coming to an end. Dreams dreamt in  weeks and months, hope fading away. A sad end to perfection.

Perfect. That’s what she and you were. That’s what you imply.


Yes. So perfect. Fourteen days of April. Days forming a permanent stain on my brain. A stain of memories, compromise, internal fights and so much more.

Life changed so much after that. Things said and done because you matter so much. More than u will ever know or I will show. That’s just me, if I tell you the feeling will go away. Hide in a corner where it can not be found. So here I am today. Ouch.

That’s what 6th of august 2010 is about. The day you let her overshadow me. Unconsciously. I wish it was otherwise.

Fourteen days of April and many days after. All stand forgotten and seem so small in front of her.
I am not fighting.

3 comments:

Magdalena said...

How is it, I've never come across you before.
I think you write beautifully and you must continue.
I urge you to it!

Shady. said...

you are generous ;)

Magdalena said...

Um not when it comes down to writing styles = )

Post a Comment