Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Distance.


There is a hole in my heart.

A big deep hole. Distance. That’s what I am losing you to. I built my life around you. I always dreamt of lying next to you, in summer and winter. I want you by my side forever, no matter what. Today, it feels like I wont have you around for long. My heart hurts. Such unexplainable pain. The extent of my loss is too great to be put in words.

Today my heart silently cries because we will never be what we thought years ago. Back then things made sense, they were real. 

 Now, you have left me to burn on my own. 

9 comments:

Magdalena said...

Everything makes sense back then.

Shady. said...

True.Dont you ever wish, it was otherwise?

Magdalena said...

I wish many things, but they don't necessarily come true.

Shady. said...

one can hope,no?

Magdalena said...

When did hope do anything?
Hope is false; when it turns out to be what you didn't hope for, doesn't hope then sting you?

Shady. said...

Hoping is having faith.The more it is, the better.Dont give up so easily.You never know,life might just surprise you.

Magdalena said...

Quite an optimist you are.
But hope for me has always let me down.
I hope for many things, Shady, a lot of things.
It's sad when it shoves you away and tells you to believe in other things. =)

Shady. said...

let's hope it changes for you then! :)

Magdalena said...

Lets hope that hope changes things for me?
Haha.
I doubt it; it never has, never will.

Post a Comment